Skip to main content

Z4root on a new Droid , no computer needed

I just recieved a Motorola Droid in the mail today & had to Root it immediately .  I was able to do it all on the phone , no need for cables & ADB  . I downloaded a program ( Z4root.apk) trhat I discovered during a Google search . I downloaded it with the phones stock browser , installed it using the built in package manager app , & then proceeded to enable USB Debugging & Enable the installation  of non market downloads . It was incredibly easy & took only minutes . I havnt flashed a custom rom yet but I did download SetCPU & overclocked it .  Ill post some screen shots & pics soon .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye Shadow Variety HD V.2 using Air for Android

Here is a screenshot of V.2 of my Eye Shadow Variety App for  Android , this time i'm using adobe air for android .