You first need to download the program fat32format from the end of the post...
If the standard cmd line format didn't work don't worry, just download the fat32format utility. I placed mine in the root of my c:\\ drive. Then click the "Start Orb" , select "run" and type "cmd" into the box. Once inside the command prompt follow these steps
|To see the full size image scroll to the very bottom of the post|
1. type "cd c://" then hit "enter" on the keyboard
2. now type "fat32format ?:" where ? is the letter assigned to your unpartitioned hard drive
3. when prompted to continue, all data will be erased, blah, blah, blah hit "y" on the keyboard
4. sit back it can take a little while to complete depending on the size of the hard drive & your system
5. now that it's done close the command prompt
6. use your "right-click" on the "safely remove hardware & eject media" icon that's located on the bottom right hand corner of your screen in the taskbar .
7. once the popup saying it's safe to remove your hardware appears you can disconnect your hard drive from the computer.
If you would like to contribute any files, tutorials, service manuals, etc... just email me email@example.com