Skip to main content

PayPal App allows photographing paper checks for deposit

PayPal App allows photographing paper checks for deposit !

"We’ve already discussed how Chase customers can deposit checks to their account by photographing the front and back of them, and it would appear that PayPal users are getting a similar bonus.

The simple and free app uses the iPhone’s camera for the photographing, and then the user can send them away digitally. My source says that it will probably take about six days before the user sees the money in his or her account.



This leads to the question of whether or PayPal users ever see a check. I know most of my funds come in PayPal form and I hardly ever see one."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye Shadow Variety HD V.2 using Air for Android

Here is a screenshot of V.2 of my Eye Shadow Variety App for  Android , this time i'm using adobe air for android .